Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks to all of you!

Tonight is the first night I have not been exhausted or have been able to get to a computer to really read the wonderful postings you all have posted on this blog of mine. Thank you all so much and please know that I appreciate each and every one of you and the lovely things you have been saying. I will honestly tell you that I have felt the love and concern and prayers along the way. It is a very real feeling and I will always cherish you. For those of you who have or have been reading Father Kevin Codd´s book of To the Field of Stars, you are there with me every day. Only the accommodations are different. Everything else we experience is the same. I am so grateful to him for writing that book as it was my inspiration.

Never in my life have I had the experience of making a really good friend and yet knowing that after this day, or tomorrow, I will never see him/her again and that is okay as that is what this Camino is about. ¨Cherish the moment.

Am having a late night tonight - 10:30 bedtime instead of 8:00- One night I was asleep at 6:00! Getting stronger every day but have to realize that ¨stronger¨for a 66 year old is not the same as ¨stronger¨for a 35 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment